The Little L team will be at Baby Moon Camp, which lies on the outskirts of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park and the Heritage North East coastline.
A truly unique venue, full of magic and wonder. You’ll enjoy long and restful sleeps in one of the wood fired yurts or a sumptuous vintage Tiny House, complete with starlit sky.
This idyllic venue alone is enough to restore your senses, yet you will also enjoy multiple daily yoga classes, with tailored sessions for the little ones, followed by time to explore the great outdoors, share delicious vegetarian foods and stories by the campfire all with your small loved one(s) by your side.
After yoga there are gentle walks, or the chance to just read, rest and breathe in the fresh air. You can also enjoy a massage, take part in a woodland candlelight walk and try some country crafts.
The retreat is ran by two established yoga teachers, Chris Jackson and Becs Cairney who have a love and background in Vinyasa Yoga.
- Accommodation in a yurt / tiny home (based on 2 adults sharing) on an all inclusive basis.
- Four yoga sessions are offered and take place on a purpose-built yoga platform or if the suns shining we’ll head outside with our mats.
- Host of activities to enjoy with your little ones.
- Delicious vegetarian foods served on-site.
- Child-minding for the little ones.
- Optional, extras including massage.
Arrive Friday 13th April from 4pm. Depart Sunday 15th April from 1pm.
Adult place; £350. (Early Bird discount applies - based on two adults sharing)
Child 11-16; £50
Child under 11; £0